Today, while I went over all my posts, I noticed that I have a large list of 43 draft posts. These are articles that I started writing, thought to be interesting, but I had limited bandwidth to finish. I need some planning with these, thus I put them down, maybe getting some input from you will help me prioritize.
- XCode 4.3.3 — How to edit build settings; working on my Logic Analyzer project, I wanted to setup a combined target structure in XCode, to have the complete E2E scenario built, from μC firmware to the cocoa libraries and application code. This means adding custom targets for μC build and upload. Well, as a short reminder, for now I am using a simple Arduino Uno to mock the data passed to the software logic analyzer, but I frankly hate the default Arduino code editor and I want to use XCode without switching between different IDE’s. Not finished, pending since September 20, 2012 (!!!) probably will update it to XCode 5.0 and publish it. Involving Arduinos, might be of interest.
- Guitar JFET Preamplifier; some time ago I bought a great Telecaster. This is another thing I am into: guitar. Love it and, for some time during my youth, I took lessons of classical guitar and even won a contest. Once. Now I wanted to play while listening to headphones, not to disturb my neighbors, and I came over creating a JFET preamplifier to drive a headphone amp; pending since December 16, 2012; low priority.
- AVRISP MkII; this tool is used for field upgrades of Atmel 8-bit AVR microcontrollers with ISP or PDI interfaces. Using the included ATMEL Studio® software, designers can program tinyAVR and megaAVR devices using the ISP Interface, tinyAVR devices using the TPI interface, and AVR XMEGA devices using the PDI Interface. The ATMEL Studio® online-help contains the most current information and a complete list of supported devices. I bought it early this year getting tired of having to use various combinations of toolchains depending on my DIY programmers. This was intended as a review, pending since January 17, 2013. I will definitely finish and publish this because I already have one year experience working with it and is an excellent tool. Medium prio.
- Literature review;
- How to Capture Raw USB Traffic on Mac; pending since January 18, 2013; probably will be dumped;
- Arduino and XCode 4.3 – make a custom target and code; pending since January 18, 2013; subject covered in previous one; probably will be dumped;
What else ? 🙂